From Me to You...
- To be honest and above board with you
- To provide a formal written quote on headed paper including a detailed specification for the project. The quote will remain valid for a period of four weeks from the date hereof, after which it
may be revised, withdrawn, and further subect to the availability of plant, labour and materials
- To effectively communicate at every stage of the project, including photographic evidence of progress if you are not onsite. If progress or completion of the project is delayed for any reason
outside of my control ( e.g weather) then a fair and reasonable extension to the timeline may be sought. Any direct costs associated with such a delay may be passed onto the client
- To use only the best materials, products and tools
- To be polite and punctual
- To treat your property and belongings with respect
From You to Me...
- A signed quote from the client is required to confirm acceptance of the project. This in turn forms the 'contract'. The client has the right to cancel the contract within 7 days. See details
- An initial deposit of up to 40% of the price quoted is required at the time of acceptance of the devis.
- The final balance is payable on the final completion day of the project. The client or nominated representative will be required to 'sign off' the work in line with the original quotation.
Dependent on the scale of the project, there may be a requirement for furthur stage payments to be scheduled but these will be made known to the client in advance & included in the formal
- The provision of an accessible water and electricity supply must be made availabe by the client for the project to begin. Likewise clear access to the property or site must also be possible.
General Terms & Conditions...
- Rendering & plastering products used are normally natural, lime based
products. Care should always be taken in the immediate 1-4 weeks after application to ensure the area or rooms concerned are allowed to dry properly
- The room/area should be allowed to dry naturally, without the aid of
direct heat such as fires or central heating as this will speed up the process and may cause cracking. An ambient room temperature is acceptable but great care should be taken to avoid extreme
temperatures (either hot or cold) or direct sunlight. The area /room should also be well ventilated to avoid humidity or dampness occuring
- No other work should be carried out in the vicinity, either inside or outside, which involves such activities as drilling, hammering or anything similar. The impact of such work will damage the
foundation of the plaster
- Due to the nature of the product, it is not uncommon for hairline crakcs or imperfections to occur during the drying process. It does not mean the product or application has failed. In almost
every case it is merely a cosmetic situatin which can be remedied by either light sanding &/or decoration
- A minimum of 2 weeks is required to allow the product to dry. No attempt to decorate should be made until the product is fully dried & then please follow manufacturers guidelines relating to
paint, wallpaper or tiles
- It is the responsibility of the home owner to manage the conditions of the plastered or rendered area once application has been completed. Quatre Saisons cannot be held responsibile for any
subsequent issue arising as a result of the homeowners failure to protect the areas concerned. Any request for subsequent revisits or additional work will be recalculated and charged accordingly
- The information provided on this wesbite is given in good faith but without warranty & is for guidance only. Quatre Saisons accepts no liability for the performance of the product beyond
Quatre Saisons Plastering & Rendering are not responsible for the removal of the following items
unless previously agreed and allowed
for in the price quotation ;
- Poisonous or hazardous materials or
- Other third party waste or rubble
Payment for deposits and work completed
will, in most cases, be made directly to Quatre Saisons Plastering & Rending,
and can be made either by
cash, euro cheque or bank transfer.
For insurances quotations,
Quatre Saisons Plastering & Rendering will require an insurance reference number from the clients
insurer and complete insurance company contact details.